Dual protection for seed and leaves
Foliarflo-C® provides foliar disease protection in barley and also controls a wide range of diseases in other crops. Great colour, great coverage and ultimately greater protection.
Foliarflo-C is best suited:
- For the control of bunt, flag smut and loose smut, and for the suppression of seedling stripe rust and speckled leaf blotch of wheat
- For the control of covered smut, loose smut and powdery mildew, and for the suppression of leaf scald of barley
- For the control of loose and covered smuts of oats
- Foliar disease protection is critical, especially during seedling development.
- 150 g/100 kg, provides up to 12 weeks protection after sowing
- 100 g/100 kg, provides up to 8 weeks protection after sowing
|Barley||Barley leaf scald, covered smut (barley), loose smut (barley), powdery mildew (barley)|
|Cereals||Stored grain insects|
|Oats||Covered smut (oats), loose smut (oats)|
|Wheat||Bunt (wheat), flag smut (wheat), loose smut (wheat), speckled leaf blotch, stripe rust (wheat)|