This website is owned by Arysta LifeScience Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 180 052 255 07), of Level 7, 435 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000. Hannaford is a franchise business owned by Arysta LifeScience Australia Pty Ltd.
If you use Hannaford's website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Hannaford. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to paragraph 3, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without Hannaford's prior written permission.
- Hannaford grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding and set-up (trade dress) on this website belong to the trademark owners, Hannaford or its licensors, and are used with their permission. Hannaford does not give you any licence or right to use them.
- This website has been compiled by Hannaford on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hannaford disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. Hannaford makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- Hannaford makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by Hannaford.
- Hannaford makes this website and its contents available on an "as is" basis. Hannaford makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hannaford disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website, including without limitation the information on this website, products referred to on this website and any email correspondence between you and Hannaford.
- Nothing contained on this website amounts to an invitation to deal in shares or other securities issued by Hannaford. Please seek independent professional advice before making a decision to invest in Hannaford.
Limitation of liability
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. Hannaford, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
- This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- Information on this website may include links to the websites of others. These links are provided for your convenience only. Hannaford does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- Hannaford does not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does Hannaford authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- Hannaford disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
Hannaford respects your privacy, and will not deliberately disclose any personal information provided by or collected from you to any third party, unless required by law or except in relation to purposes to which you have consented that information to be used.
- It is Hannaford's policy not to accept information from third parties which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify Hannaford, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Hannaford via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).