This website (www.hannafords.com) is owned by Arysta LifeScience Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 18 005 225 507), of Level 3, 70 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide SA 5000 (Hannaford). Hannaford is a registered trade mark used to identify the franchise business owned and operated by Arysta LifeScience Australia Pty Ltd.
Application of these terms
- If you use Hannaford's website or any other Hannaford service provided online such as email, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
- If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must cease using this website or online service.
- You acknowledge that Hannaford may suspend or terminate your right to access all or any part of this website if at any time Hannaford reasonably considers that you are in breach of these terms and conditions. You must discontinue or limit your use of this website if and as required immediately that Hannaford advises you to do so. You agree that Hannaford will have no liability in connection with any such suspension or termination of access.
- Hannaford may (but is not obliged to) monitor and audit the use of this website by you or any other person, including to verify compliance with these terms and conditions.
- This website contains background and indicative information only. Images on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not depict available products or their actual packaging.
- No information on this website is to be taken as advice tailored or specific to you or your intended use of any products or services. You may wish to seek appropriate advice when considering whether any products or services are suitable for your intended application or circumstances.
- Any claims or statements on this website in relation to the performance of any product or service are general in nature only. Given the nature of the products and services displayed, there may be a range of factors that affect their use, performance and efficacy.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, all software relating to this website and all other copyright material appearing on this website belongs to or is licensed by Hannaford. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to the following paragraph, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without Hannaford's prior written permission.
- Hannaford grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
You must not, directly or indirectly (including by assisting any other person to or attempting to):
- use this website for any activity that breaches any applicable laws or regulations;
- transmit to this website or any other user of this website any malicious computer code or engage in any other means of cyber-interference;
- attempt any "denial of service" attack or otherwise do anything that may interfere with the operation of this website or detrimentally affect this website or Hannaford's software, data computer systems or operations;
- interfere with the working of this website, gain unauthorised access to any part of this website or otherwise breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures of this website or any other system, network or server connected to this website; or
- disassemble, reverse compile, reverse engineer, modify or create derivative works from this website.
Trade mark statement
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) depicted on this website is or are the property of the trade mark owners, Hannaford or its licensors, and where applicable are used with permission. Hannaford does not give you any licence or right to use them.
- This website has been compiled by Hannaford on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hannaford disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary.
- While Hannaford endeavours to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and reliable, we do not represent or warrant that this will be the case.
- Hannaford makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents, any products or services referred to on this website, or any email correspondence between you and Hannaford. Hannaford makes this website and its contents available on an "as is" basis. The use of the information on this website is at your own risk.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, no information contained on this website constitutes an offer capable of acceptance. Except as expressly stated, nothing on this website will give rise to any legal or other obligation between Hannaford and you.
- Hannaford makes no representation that the products or services displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Any pricing or information displayed on this website in relation to a product or service is not final. Hannaford reserves the right to amend or review the pricing and specifications of its products and services without notice.
- Nothing contained on this website amounts to an invitation or recommendation to enter into any contract or other arrangement (including any franchise agreement) with Hannaford.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. Hannaford makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
Limitation of liability
- Hannaford does not exclude, restrict or modify any liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, doing so would be unlawful, would contravene the statute or would cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Subject to the paragraph above and to the extent permitted by law, Hannaford is not liable for any loss or damage of whatever kind (including consequential or incidental damage) and however arising (including due to negligence) that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with your use of our website or any other online service such as email to or from Hannaford. In particular, we are not liable for any loss or damage that may result from your use of, or reliance upon, any information or material obtained from our website, and we exclude all guarantees, warranties, representations, terms and conditions that are not expressly set out in these terms and conditions. If any such exclusion is not effective following the previous paragraph above, our liability to you for breach of the relevant statutory guarantee or other provision is limited to, at our option, supplying the relevant service again or paying the cost of re-supplying the service.
- Information on this website may include links to the websites of others. These links are provided for your convenience only. Other than to the extent expressly stated by Hannaford, Hannaford does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- Hannaford does not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does Hannaford authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- Hannaford disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
- Unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing by Hannaford, you agree that any information or material you submit or volunteer to Hannaford (via email or otherwise) will not be confidential, and that Hannaford may elect for it (and any associated intellectual property rights) to vest in Hannaford. In that case, Hannaford may reproduce, disclose, transmit, broadcast or otherwise use that material, without any obligation to compensate you. This will apply regardless of whether that material includes any statement as to confidentiality, intellectual property, ownership, or any other matter that may be contrary to these terms and conditions. You agree to take all steps to give effect to this paragraph if and when required by Hannaford.
- If you wish to preserve the confidentiality and ownership of your information or material and do not wish for the paragraph above to apply, do not submit it to Hannaford.
Availability and security
- Hannaford does not represent or guarantee that this website or any other product or service offered by Hannaford will always be available, uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, and Hannaford will not be liable if it becomes temporarily or permanently unavailable.
You agree to indemnify Hannaford, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Hannaford via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If any part of these terms and conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will continue to apply.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Australia.